Monday, November 03, 2003

Toilets in Japan are a lot like the bridge of the Starship Enterprise. Lots of buttons and control panels and I have no idea what they do. Sometimes I spend longer trying to work out how to operate thing than I actually spend using it.

Some of them have heated seats as well. Although the theory behind this idea is a sound one (especially in winter), I find it a bit uncomfortable as it feels like someone has just been sitting on it.

Many toilets I have come across are unisex, which is very Ally McBeal. Apparently some of them play music as well, which I'm sure makes the experience far more pleasurable.

If I'm being honest, I don't like the idea of all those electrics near water, especially when I'm drunk.

And whilst I'm on the subject of things making me feel uncomfortable, I also don't enjoy bowling, as you have to wear someone else's shoes.

0 comments: