Tuesday, July 06, 2004


At the weekend, I managed to catch up with my friends Yuki and Mami in Shinagawa, who I met whilst teaching in England. I had a great day out and it was very interesting to catch up on all the gossip and what a lot of my ex-students are up to now.

So basically the day involved lots of afternoon drinking, which turned into lots of evening drinking and was rounded off with lots of late night drinking and a game of electronic darts in my local bar(The Avion), which I somehow won. When finishing I was even greeted with cries of 'sugoi'(excellent) and I was bought drinks in honour of my achievement.

For some strange reason after abusing my body with alcohol for an extended period of time, I obviously become completely incoherent, yet somehow my dart playing skills improve dramatically.

0 comments: